You can upload custom images to include in your app UI. These images will be included with your app code when it is installed on a user device.
Alternatively, with an image element selected on the Canvas, use the Properties tab Choose button to select an existing image or upload a new one.
- You can upload JPG and PNG images up to 10MB in size.
- Dropsource automatically scales your uploaded images to fit different screen sizes. For optimal image quality across all devices, you should upload custom images that are four times larger than the intended use. For example, if you are adding a 100 x 100 image, upload a 400 x 400 asset.
- Your files are displayed by upload date.
- You can’t rename a file once it’s uploaded, so it’s best to use a short, descriptive file name.
- Images for icons in your app should be PNG files of a single color with a transparent background.
Loading Images Dynamically
To load an image into your app dynamically from the web, use the Display Image from URL Action.