- Hotfix – Mar 24th, 2017
- A warning banner has been added to the canvas to provide feedback for invalid copy and paste locations.
- The browser cursors have been updated to properly indicate action for the right click menu on the canvas.
- Beta 1 projects will properly open in a beta 1 environment.
- The iOS action “go to page in web view” will no longer fail when a user enters Static Input -> URL in the context selector.
- Users will now be able to upload images to the media manager after they verify their email without logging out and logging back in to Dropsource.
- The reset password form no longer throws an error when it submits.
- The min and max icons for the iOS slider element now appear as the same size on the canvas and in the web simulator.