- Release Notes – Jul 28th, 2016
New Features & Improvements
- A search bar has been added to the elements drawer for both iOS and Android to make finding elements easier. As you type, elements will be filtered to match your search term.
- A search bar has been added to the events modal for both iOS and Android to make finding actions easier. As you type, actions will be filtered to match your search term.
- Elements now have tooltips to make it easier to learn what they are used for. Hover over the grey question mark icon in the top right of the element card to display the element name, description, and iOS or Android class reference.
- When adding an action to an event, actions will now be grouped by related categories to make it easier to find what action you are looking for.
- When adding an action to an event, actions will now have descriptions that describe what the action can do.
- After an action is added to an event, actions will have tooltips to make it easier to learn what they are used for. Hover over the grey question mark icon in the top right of the action name to display the description.
- Some action fields will not have tooltips to help users fill out the required value. When an action is selected, the label to the left of the inputs may have a question mark icon. Hovering over the icon will display information about how to fill out the input.
- When adding an action to an event, icons will display in the top right to display features and limitations of the actions. Hover over the action to see what the icon means. indicates the action “has nested events”, indicates the action has to be the “last action in sequence”, and indicates the action “won’t simulate in browser”.
- Status code events will now be updated when the API is updated.
- A to do list error has been added to indicate that a deleted status code has event actions in use. Deleted status code events cannot have any actions.
- Opening and closing animations have been added to delete confirmations.
- Basic Auth headers are now sending correctly in a request.
- Updating and then deleting an API will no longer cause a project unload to fail.
- An API can no longer be deleted multiple times by using multiple browser windows.