- Release Notes – Nov 17th, 2017
- We have made our web simulator sharable so users can create a prototype and get feedback from stakeholders without a Dropsource account. Users can share the web simulator directly to Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, email, or use a sharable link. The web simulator will include Dropsource branding for Basic projects, which can be removed by upgrading to Premium.
- Page components are now editable in Dropsource. This means users can remove or add a page component to an existing page.
- Live chat support is now a Premium feature so the chat support bubble will only be accessible on Premium and free trial projects.
- A checker has been added to make sure any if/else action in a project is not using a data type that has been updated to a different data type by a change to an API.
- A checker has been added to make sure any action parameter in a project is not using a data type that has been updated to a different data type by a change to an API.
- The context selector now indicates deleted values with a red background.
- The pricing information for Premium projects has been updated on the project settings page.
- The free trial messages have been updated to include the new Premium features.
- Minor brand color updates.
- The page create modal no longer freezes after creating a page.
- Images within buttons are no longer pushed down causing rounded images to be clipped.
- Elements no longer look like it duplicates when dragging on canvas.