- Release Notes – Oct 13th, 2017
- We have added a 30 day free trial for new users so they can access premium features after signing up. The free trial will start as soon as a user’s first project is created.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone X support has been added to the web simulator.
- Users can now delete projects from their account. The delete project feature can be accessed from the project settings page for any project.
- iOS keychain action
- Add events to native calendar action (iOS and Android)
- Intercom action (iOS and Android)
- Firebase Auth action (iOS and Android)
- Firebase Analytics plugin (iOS and Android)
- The options menu (…) in the editor has been redesigned to use text instead of icons to represent available options.
- The loading state of the editor has been redesigned to better match our visual design style.
- Addressed technical debt for test and build feature.
- Decreased editor load time when projects are first opened.
- The app settings modal will now show the title of the settings you are editing rather than having a generic title.
- The success text when a password is reset from the login page is now green instead of red.
- The Value Change from User Input event has been added to the Android Progress Bar element.
- The editor no longer fails to save when multiple very large APIs are added to a project.
- When requesting an app store deployment, the confirmation no longer stays open indefinitely and provides proper feedback that the request was sent successfully.
- When re-adding a deleted path in an API, builds will no longer fail when requests of the previously deleted path are re-added.
- The AWS settings form now displays proper section headers providing context for the required information.
- Adding an API via URL will now validate properly after adding an API via demo or file.