- Release Notes – Sep 2nd, 2016
New Features & Improvements
- To do list and Facebook viewer example apps were added to Dropsource.
- Number inputs for element properties support validation for min, max, and decimal values.
- Version number and bundle ID were removed from the app settings form. These fields are no longer required.
- Elements can now interact with each other across plugins. For example, a button from “plugin 2” can be dropped in a table cell from “plugin 1”.
- Status code events will now be updated when the API is updated.
- Entering a decimal or number input into a number input in an element’s properties will no longer cause a save error.
- Workbench can reload after a request action is re-arranged.
- A to do list error will no longer initiate when an API data source is in a ref.
- Fixed error preventing some users to build their app after their first build attempt.
- The API update/add modal will no longer fail on the next attempt after a failed import.