- We’ve introduced offline caching functionality that allows users to store data on a device and display it in an app with or without a network connection. This is accomplished by extending our run request action so data can be pulled from an API and stored on a device for later use rather than having to run a request every time data is required.
- A Network Connection Changed Page Event has been added so you can trigger actions if the device loses connection or detects a network.
- Am iOS action has been added that allows users to open other apps based on a url scheme. For example, opening a specific facebook page with their app, with the option of falling back to the website in a browser. This is helpful for linking to social apps, etc.
Upgraded OneSignal iOS Framework to version 2.9.1 – https://github.com/OneSignal/OneSignal-iOS-SDK/releases/tag/2.9.1
Upgraded Intercom iOS Framework to version 5.1.9 – https://github.com/intercom/intercom-ios/releases/tag/5.1.9
Upgraded iOS FacebookSDK to 4.38.0 – https://developers.facebook.com/docs/ios/change-log-4x
- Upgraded Android Facebook SDK to 4.37.0 – https://github.com/facebook/facebook-android-sdk/releases/tag/sdk-version-4.37.0
- Upgraded AWS SDK to 2.6.33 – https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-ios/releases/tag/2.6.33
- Upgraded Firebase Frameworks to 5.12.0
- The request Developer Assistance popup will now display a close button if opened immediately after the purchase of source code license.
- Fixed issue where iOS AdMob element crashed when being used in a static tableview cell.
- Fixed Android web view issue that prevented some web views from zooming.